The priority of our plant is to maintain reputation, it turns out products meeting the challenges and wishes of the consumers, the performance of the plant is based on providing the sustained development in favor of the staff, society and consumers, to increase the competiveness of products and service.
We tend to:
- increase the management efficiency and decision quality;
- constantly improve the consumer affairs analyzing their production approval and understanding of their expectations;
- develop long-term winning relationships with raw material, equipment, materials, service supplier;
- increase production level by modernization and technical re-equipment;
- establish conditions to increase skill level of every employee of the plant and involve him to the quality management process;
- make management decisions at all levels that are based on the information analysis regarding plant’s activity.
Performance targets are decided by:
- constant improvement of quality management system;
- regular study of requirements and expectations of customers;
- provide production process, service by the necessary resources;
- notifying the production nonconformity at all its lifecycle phases;
- continuous skill development of the staff by regular and planned staff training;
- forming and improving management and monitoring system;
- personal responsibility at all levels of plant management.
The basic tool to realize the quality policy is the quality management system as to the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001:2008.
The executive board of PJSC “Avdiivka Coke” takes the responsibility to follow the quality management principles, strategist targets and the present policy tasks as well as is obliged to establish conditions and distinguish the necessary resources to realize them.